Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's the Simple Things!




I love simple little ideas. This one has been around, but I first saw it at Sycamore Stirrings so she gets the credit! She calls it "Muffin Tin Mondays", but it works any day of the week! Simply grab a muffin tin and fill it with different foods. This has been great for my toddler. Small children tend to compartmentalize everything, and she eats so much better when I present her meals this way. It works just as well for my 5 and 8 year-olds, and we do it often for dinner on soccer nights when we don't have much time (and we're trying to avoid fast food!).
In case your wondering what's in her muffin tin meal, she had turkey, mozzarella cheese, small R*tz crackers, peas, grapes and G*ldfish.

1 comment:

::Sylvia:: said...

This is great isn't it?